Hotmail.com sign in: Hello, want to know how to login into hotmail.com sign in and Hotmail login are you excited to read this article. Yes!! Today am going to discuss a webmail company which was one of the oldest webmail services all around the world. Even I will explain to you how to sign in to this webmail.Hotmail sign in is one of the oldest web based email service provider in the world. Hotmail was founded in 1996 by two friends an Indian entrepreneur Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith. Hotmail sign-in has no competitor in those early days, and due to its popularity, Microsoft acquired Hotmail in 1997 and launched as MSN Hotmail. Then Microsoft made many changes to it and then they have released the final version in October 2011 which was available in 36 languages and then it changed to Outlook.com in 2013. Since then Outlook had many changes and added many features like unlimited storage, a calendar, contacts management, Ajax, etc.. It also provides a close integration with OneDrive, Office Online, and Skype. sign in directly to hotmail login from here
Hotmail.com sign in Hotmail sign in/Outlook.com Features:
As Ajax programming techniques are prevalent Outlook.com also uses it similar to other webmail services. Outlook.com supports all the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome. login easily @ hotmail.com sign in from here.
- Security and Privacy – Outlook.com makes sure that they protect the user’s data and they don’t scan the emails or any other documents during the conversation.
- Active View – This feature allows the user to see the attached documents within the email with the help of partnered platform, It also allows you to see the contents of various websites like YouTube, Flickr, LinkedIn, and United States Postal service directly within the email.
- Calendar – The feature is made for time-management which enables the user to view the Calendar and add or drag-and-drop calendar events from one date to another without reloading the page.
- People – It is contact management service in which the user can access to their contact profiles and information directly. It also allows you to access Facebook and Twitter. these features are available in hotmail login.
- Office Online Integration – Outlook.com integrates with all the Microsoft services like Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint and the user can edit the data if he required directly from the mail. The user can open the required Microsoft service and attach the document in the mail.
- Skype Integration – Even you can make a Skype video call within Outlook.com without opening the Official Skype application.
- Sweep – You can also delete or move the additional emails using this feature. The user can also make the particular sender’s email to clean directly by making some custom changes.
- Quick view and One-click filters – Quick view allows the user to make the emails into folders like documents, photos, flagged messages, etc… One-click allows the user to filter the folders whether the message is read or not from the categories listed in the Quick view.
- Aliases – It user feature which allows creating an additional unique email address called aliases for their Microsoft Account. The user can create ten aliases(10 address) per year. Aliases account also uses same inbox, contact list etc…including password. The user can also set the settings as all the emails sent to that address go to a specific folder in Quick view.
Hotmail.com sign in and How to Sign in Hotmail/ HotmailSign in/ Outlook.com hotmail Login in a Step by Step process:
Follow the step by step process to login into Hotmail/Outlook.com hotmail.com sign in
- First, you need to visit the official website www.hotmail.com. As Hotmail has changed to Outlook, Outlook page will open.
- Now to access Outlook, you need to log in the website. Enter the email address and password and click on login. You can also set a simple setting as to check the ‘Keep me signed in’ box as this will automatically access your email home page without logging in.
- If you forget your password, you need to reset the password by clicking on ‘Can’t access my account’. It will redirect to a new page, and there you need to choose ‘I forgot my password’ and click on next.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you need to verify your identity as there are two options to send the code like SMS or Email, you can choose any one of them to reset the password. anfd then u can easily signup to hotmail
- Once you receive the code or link, use it and reset the password.
- You can also have another security login as 2-step verification process in which it makes your account more protected.
- In this process, an extra code will be sent to you every time as you log in to your account. To set up this 2-step verification, you need to go security page settings and choose 2-step verification, and you have to provide your phone number as it will be used to send the verification codes.
Hence, this makes you know about webmail service provided by the Microsoft. With Hotmail login account, you can access many services like Skype, Bing, OneDrive as you need not create another account. Make sure you follow the steps to log in.Thank you. if you still have doubt on hotmail.com sign in do comment below. we will clarify all your doubts.